Are you looking forward to become News Editor or a TV Anchor? If yes, great then, today, we are here to explain you more about the Mass Communication course that you are interested in. The strong communication skills along with right Mass Communication course and college, you can do wonders in the particular field and earn good salaries too.
Mass Communication courses in Delhi:-
1. Diploma Course in Development Journalisms
2. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
3. BA in Journalism
4. BA Hons. Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
5. Diploma in Media Studies
6. BA Hons. Multi Media & Mass Communication (BMMMC)
7. Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM)
8. BA Hons. in Hindi Journalism & Mass Communication (BHJMC)
9. B.A. Film Making and Mass Communication
10. M.A in journalisms and Mass Communication
11. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication (DBJCC)
12. P.G. Certificate Course in Hindi Journalism
13. P.G. Diploma in Hindi Journalism
14. Ph.D. in Mass Communication
Eligibility Criteria for Mass Communication Courses:
1. In order to pursue any journalism and Mass Communication course diploma programme, you will have to first complete your education up to class 12 from a recognised board of education.
2. You are required to score at least 45% to 50% marks in class 12 in order to be eligible for the undergraduate degree courses.
3. However, post-graduate degree and diploma courses require you to possess a graduation degree and diploma respectively with at least 50% marks.
Selection Criteria for Mass Communication Colleges:
1. Admission to most of the top Mass Communication course in Delhi is done on the basis of merit in class 12 board exams.
2. Some of the popular universities including KIIT University, BHU and GGSIPU conduct entrance exams for admission to Mass Communication Courses.
3. Colleges may also conduct group discussions as well as personal interviews to assess the communication skills of candidates before offering a seat.
Fees of the Mass Communication course in Delhi:
Mass Communication courses from government colleges will have lesser fees than the private colleges. The fees will also vary from course to course. If your course comprises multimedia education as well then it will probably cost you more than the core mass communication and journalism courses.
The fees of government colleges will vary from Rs. 11,659 to Rs. 1, 10,000 for the entire course. However, fees for Mass Communication course offered by private universities will vary from Rs. 2.5 to Rs. 3.5 lakh for the entire course.
Profiles after Mass Communication courses:
You can apply for roles like copywriter, content writer, blogger, etc. after completing your graduation in this field. Following are some of the highest paying profiles in this field:
According to the recent survey the scope of Mass Communication course in Delhi has ventured a lot of recognition because the hands-on experience that you gain as part of the curriculum make you familiar with the real corporate world. On a whole mass media and communication is an interesting field to be in and careers in Mass Communication are not only high paying but also bring in a great deal of job satisfaction and expression of creativity.
In India, one must complete his/her school first (means pass 10+2) to enrol for the Bachelor Degree 3 year program. To enrol in 2 year master degree program, bachelor degree in any discipline is required. This criterion may vary on college to college and university to university.
Name: New Delhi YMCA- IMSIT
Address: New Delhi YMCA, Gate No. 2, CCCL Building Basement 1, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001
Phone: 23363187, 43644034
Latitude : 28.632430, Longitude : 77.218790