This is a question that is asked by majority of the entrepreneurs who own online businesses and want to promote their websites among the targeted audiences in the right way. With more and more businesses launching their own sites and promoting aggressively, it has become all the more crucial for entrepreneurs of similar businesses to undertake some effective strategies. This should be done periodically, so as to have the upper edge over competition, to reach the targeted potential clients and be favoured upon.
People these days log onto different search engines to seek information relevant to their desires and requirements. Hence, it can be safely said that search engines does influence positively the buyer’s purchasing decision. People are likely to find the site using the search engine rather than landing on it directly! A strong presence is very much required in the search engines, which has become quite crucial for each and every business, irrespective of its domain and geographical location.
PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization are considered to be the two most used online marketing strategies by the talented seo services in gurgaon to drive online traffic to their client’s websites.
It is combination of different techniques and strategies used for boosting visitor numbers on the site. It is achieved by boosting site ranking in search organic results. Higher search engine rankings imply higher visitor numbers, higher conversion rates as well as higher revenue. Several techniques like SEO auditing, onsite optimization, keyword research, result evaluation and competition analysis.
It is a popularly used search engine advertising technique. Advertisers are allowed by Google to display business ads within sponsored result section. For this, fixed amount is to be paid to search engine as visitors click the ads. Visitors are directed by the click to advertiser’s site. This way, the business tends to purchase site visits rather than earning it organically.
Which one to implement for the business?
Seo services in ambala state that objectives of both strategies are to compel visitors to click on the site and increase its traffic. Both approaches do have their merits and demerits. The following points need to be considered prior to determining a strategy.
- Marketing budget is to be considered. PPC is not feasible on tight budget. But it does offer benefits like:
- Search Engine algorithm tends to change periodically. Sites that are optimized for a specific algorithm type tends to suffer as algorithm changes and there is required instantly new updates. However, paying for every click, the site becomes immune to algorithm changes.
- Increasing traffic and conversion is the primary goal of any site. It is necessary to test site variables to identify weak points and to strengthen conversing rates. Required traffic can be derived through PPC strategy and get instant results.
- For different phrases/keywords, CPC (Cost Per Click) is different.
- Evaluate and determine competition strength in the target market.
Specific keywords are mostly commanded by authority sites. Displacing these sites to create place for the site can be somewhat complicated. Using PPC services can be useful in such cases. Both the strategies can be used as deemed necessary.